Week 1
This week at STEM was great. The first meeting was phenomenal. I saw a lot of familiar faces from previous STEM internships and prior classes. I also saw new faces which I hope to get to know everyone. I’m pretty sure everyone will have a good time here because of the wonderful mentors guiding us. This semester, I’ll take my microplastic and Pseudomonas bacteria research further. Last semester we got our protocols ready which, could aid this semesters research. I hope everyone here has a good time (I know you will), and find the research they’re interested in. 


Comments

  1. Hey Ibrahim, it was great to see you back at the S-STEM/TRAIN research program! I am excited to see what your project has in store for us. I would like to wish you luck, even though I am sure you will do an excellent job and discover new findings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts