Why STEM?

I chose to be in the stem field because of the changes that can come out of the innovations in this field. It takes someone with courage and veracity to be in such an impactful field of work. I as well as my peers can admit that it is not easy, especially when you see others and the opportunities that can arise from being a business or journalism major. At the end of the day my passion lies in STEM, there is no paycheck, no perks, nothing that can change my mind. The truth is, my mind was created for this line of work. It is what I am good at and what I love. Even when things aren’t scientific or logical my brain finds a way to categorize it and understand it in a way that others don’t. I have known for a long time that composition or arts in any form are not my strong suit.

Comments

Popular Posts